Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Floating in the Air

Today, I placed my daily call to the insurance company. Did you receive our paperwork yet?

No.

Where is it?! This particular person told me to call the Medical Managment Team (MMT)and see if they had gotten it. I did so, and found out that we should have faxed it to the MMT. The MMT rep was very nice-it was a nice change of pace.
I called our CI program to make sure it was sent there-it was. It takes about a week to scan the paperwork in and get it to the proper person. I know, I know. But I was at least hoping to have someone say, WE HAVE IT.

I had a small moment of guilt, feeling bad for bothering and sticking my nose in. But honestly, that seems to be the only way we obtain the services, etc. that AJ needs. I will continue to call, every day, until we get the answer we want.

So for now, it seems we are floating in the air somewhere, when we land on an insurance rep's desk, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Directions for Leaving a Comment:

Scroll down to the bottom the post you wish to comment on. You will see the time/date stamp on the bottom along with the number of comments and a small envelope. Do NOT click on the envelope! Click on the "0 Comments".

A text box will appear for you to write your comment. You can use Anonymous, just leave your name at the end of your comment so we know who you are! Thanks!