Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday's Find

A new "themed" day!These cute little activity pads are a few of the First Steps Workbooks from Kumon. AJ's OT introduced us to the Let's Sticker & Paste!, which he absolutely loves. I found these at our local teaching supply store, The Learning Shop, although I have now seen them at Target and Barnes & Noble. I see now on Kumon's website (link above) that you can order them through Amazon.com. Average cost is $6. Well worth it!

AJ's just starting to get into Let's Fold!. I chose not to get the Let's Color!, since we already have a million coloring sheets/books, and other coloring things. But I did get the MORE Let's Color as it will help him finish coloring an object the correct color when he's ready. He's not quite ready for Let's Cut Paper! either, but I at least I know I have it when we get to that point.

Here is an example of a page in the sticker and paste workbook.

I even found a way to reuse a sheet AJ already completed! I cropped the page and used it as the cover for his "Park" Experience Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Directions for Leaving a Comment:

Scroll down to the bottom the post you wish to comment on. You will see the time/date stamp on the bottom along with the number of comments and a small envelope. Do NOT click on the envelope! Click on the "0 Comments".

A text box will appear for you to write your comment. You can use Anonymous, just leave your name at the end of your comment so we know who you are! Thanks!