Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've Decided

I want him:
Who will then find me one of these:

Who will work for this:

And make the stress of these things go away:



He will then bring me this:

This:

And This:

Which will have a finished basement in which we can make a playroom/therapy room for AJ:

Like this, although maybe not as fancy:

And I so want one of these for AJ's stuff:

And while he's at it I'd like this:

This:

And this:

And for Jeremy and I to wake up to this one morning of our lives:


That's not too much to ask for, is it?

2 comments:

  1. I can get you the Starbucks if that makes you feel any better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Now I want that shelving unit AND a Starbucks! Dang it! LOL! If you find "him", send him my way after you're done. I could use some help packing up our stuff too!

    ReplyDelete

Directions for Leaving a Comment:

Scroll down to the bottom the post you wish to comment on. You will see the time/date stamp on the bottom along with the number of comments and a small envelope. Do NOT click on the envelope! Click on the "0 Comments".

A text box will appear for you to write your comment. You can use Anonymous, just leave your name at the end of your comment so we know who you are! Thanks!