Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In Which I Multitask a Little Too Well...


Actually, I think this post should be entitled, "In which I drag Jer to every dance imaginable."

Anyways....

First off I am a total nerd.  I heard this song (which is now playing as you read) on the radio yesterday and had instant flashbacks to pop-music-that-makes-you-feel-like-dancing-while-driving-because-you-are-so-in-love-with-your boyfriend-and-the-song-is-SO-talking-about-the-two-of you.  So I sucked it up, and then some. Here is the original picture I mentioned in my previous post:

Winter 2000-College Dance



As if that isn't embarrassing enough, I went on to find more pictures. Pictures of us during our dating days and yes, most of the dances I dragged Jer too. I was still in high school when we met, so he really should have just bought a tuxedo like everyone joked he should do.

Homecoming 1997-Newly Dating-Aren't we Cute?


Prom 1998


July 1998-1 year dating anniversary-Hello Legs!


January 1999


Sweetheart's Dance-1999


Prom 1999


June 2001-Wedding



Honey, I think I'm going to give you a pass to wear flight pants and t-shirts whenever you want.  Seriously. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I guess the flight pants are ok as long as they don't have zippers all over or a zebra pattern...

    ReplyDelete

Directions for Leaving a Comment:

Scroll down to the bottom the post you wish to comment on. You will see the time/date stamp on the bottom along with the number of comments and a small envelope. Do NOT click on the envelope! Click on the "0 Comments".

A text box will appear for you to write your comment. You can use Anonymous, just leave your name at the end of your comment so we know who you are! Thanks!