Friday, February 5, 2010

Kicking it Up a Notch

AJ has become a sorting champ.  Seriously.  He had a great speech session on Wednesday at school, despite being tired and hungry toward the end.  While he was having lunch that day, I was prepping crayons for another crafty project that we are working on. 
{Which I am so excited about
I cannot wait to post about it!}
 I had the genius idea to kick this sorting thing up a notch. 

As I unwrapped two different sizes of crayons:

 I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet,
took some of the unwrapped crayons,
and took a few wrapped crayons out too.   

AJ SORTED THEM. 

"Mom, I totally got this.  Dont' you worry."

See I can even do it without looking.

I can even sort with my left hand.

Slam dunk!

The result of AJ's hardwork. 
He sorted all of these, minus the two I placed
 in each glass as an example. 
He sorted the SAME object,
even though they were DIFFERENT. 
Awesome AJ. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your site...AJ is too cute!
    And as a side note, I'm very impressed with his same object sorting! Very awesome. :)
    I hope you dont mind if I follow!

    ReplyDelete

Directions for Leaving a Comment:

Scroll down to the bottom the post you wish to comment on. You will see the time/date stamp on the bottom along with the number of comments and a small envelope. Do NOT click on the envelope! Click on the "0 Comments".

A text box will appear for you to write your comment. You can use Anonymous, just leave your name at the end of your comment so we know who you are! Thanks!