Saturday, November 27, 2010

Her First Nomination

Just as I was thinking about closing up shop on this blog...my hubby tells me I was nominated for The Top 50 Mom Blogs on Babble.com.  Who? What???

Yep, he found the list on Ellens' blog...you can find me here. **Click on the alphabetical tab, its easier to find. 

The Top 50 have already been chosen...but I still feel awesome about being nominated.

It is an odd feeling to put your story out there and not know who, if anyone is reading.  I guess someone (outside my immediate circle) IS.

Thanks Peeps!

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that!?!? What section is your name in?? Was looking and couldn't figure it out.

    And why would you close up shop on your blog??

    ReplyDelete

Directions for Leaving a Comment:

Scroll down to the bottom the post you wish to comment on. You will see the time/date stamp on the bottom along with the number of comments and a small envelope. Do NOT click on the envelope! Click on the "0 Comments".

A text box will appear for you to write your comment. You can use Anonymous, just leave your name at the end of your comment so we know who you are! Thanks!